Little Doorman Little Doorman

I like when he saves the babybean. Make a different ending where he just leaves them on that FOKKEN island and starvs them 2 death.

This Is Why This Is Why

This is fantastic. A real showing of skill. On a website filled with cartoons parodying video games and relying on gore humor, its nice to see something that is pure animation. Nice tunes too, my friend.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thanks! That means a lot coming from you. You are a beautiful person <3

&amp;quot;The Worst&amp;quot; "The Worst"

This is sick on multiple levels. All the good kinds of levels. Your close-ups are sick man and I can tell how much work went into it. You are talented. I wish you kept the form and detail on the characters when the camera zoomed out. That was maybe the only thing I found distracting. You did some good shit her. I look forward to more from you.

Sherbalex responds:

love the username youre sporting

Gasoline Cheeseburgers Gasoline Cheeseburgers

Sludge

One of the ballziest releases of july. The combination of Transformers, Primus, and a fast food rapper all-star really make this is pretty good hit. Talk about smushing genres into a bucket of grade B sludge!

Boring Life Boring Life

Rivetting

That mesh of two Matts really squishes a burger into THIS bun. I'm talkin the real meat and potatoes in this pan. Such a compelling song about something so Trivial. Obviously a metaphor for something more abstract than I can grasp.